Last Updated: Wednesday, November 25th @ 4:00 pm
SEASON TO DATE SNOW
Our snowmaking crew has been making progress at every chance they get, but Mother Nature has not been very cooperative. Looking at the forecast, our next chance to crank the guns at consistent cold temps isn't until next weekend, so opening the weekend of December 4th is sadly not a possibility. We'll look towards the following week but Opening Day will remain a moving target as we watch the weather. We're all eager to get out on the hill, but the plan is still to open with enough terrain and lift service to have space to spread out and we'll open as soon as we can safely do so. Check back often for updates.
PASS ASSURANCE PROGRAM DEADLINE EXTENDED
Season Pass Assurance Program Early Deadline Extended Through December 4, 2020 @ 11:59pm. We understand times are weird and the world is ever-changing. Thus, we're giving you another week to consider your options if you've already purchased a Season Pass from Cannon. You have the option for a refund or full credit for any reason on or before December 4. Starting December 5, our normal refund policy applies with added assurance that if the season is interrupted or ended due to a public health crisis, a pro-rated credit (with no fees) will be applied toward a 2021-2022 season pass purchase. See Pass Assurance Program here.
CANNON SPORTS SHOP OPEN 11/28
Cannon Sports will be open daily 9-4 beginning Saturday, November 28. Masks are required. Entrance is via the deck between Peabody & Notchview Lodges and exit is through the slopeside doors in the shop.
A few other important reminders as we get closer to opening day:
SEASON PASSES / PASS OFFICE / DIDN'T GET A PASS? / TICKETS
- Season Passes are no longer on sale except for the New Hampshire College Pass and the New Hampshire Resident Senior Midweek Pass, both of which will remain on sale for now, but that is subject to change at any time.
- Missed out on a Season Pass? Join the Team and get one for free! Employees get Season Passes, industry perks, discounts & more. We're hiring in most departments, full-time and part-time positions available. Ski Instructors, Lift Attendants, Cleaning Crew & more. Info HERE.
- The Season Pass Office is open daily from 9am-4pm. (Closed Thanksgiving) Once we are open, we still strongly recommend coming midweek to pick up your pass if you can. We will operate Notchview Guest Services using the outside windows only and face coverings and social distancing protocols will be in place. Your cooperation & patience is appreciated. If you're feeling ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home and come another time. If you need to reach Guest Services, call (603) 823-7722 x786.
- You can download and print a liability form here to fill out before your visit and save time at the ticket window when you come to pick up your pass.
- Online Ticket Sales - We expect our online store to open up for reservations the week that we open the mountain. Check back often!
All buildings & facilities are closed to the public until we are open for the season. This includes bathrooms & lockers so please plan accordingly.
Please stay off of the hill (no skinning or hiking) so that our crews can work safely and uninterrupted.
New 2020/21 COVID-19 policies. From lodge access, your personal gear, food, parking, mask requirements, etc - our NEW Know-Before-You Go page will go live next week with further detail about how the resort will operate and how to prepare for your visit. Until then, you can review the Winter Operations Updates with partial info on our ever-evolving plan for winter 20/21 at Cannon.
Have other questions? Send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be well, and think snow!
See the Trail & Lift Report for Lift Hours
|70-Passenger Aerial Tramway|
|Brookside Triple Chair|
|Cannonball Express Quad Chair|
|Eagle Cliff Triple Chair|
|Peabody Express Quad Chair|
|Huckerbrook Handle Tow|
|Tuckerbrook Quad Chair|
|Zoomer Triple Chair|
|Mittersill Double Chair|
(Tram runs late December through late March)
9am-3:45pm Friday & Mondays
8:15am-3:45pm Saturdays, Sundays & Holiday Periods.
Closed Tues/Wed/Thurs during Non-Holiday periods.
For round-trip non-skiers, last ticket sold at 3pm, last car down at 3:45pm.
The Tram buildings are open when the Tram operates.
Peabody Express, Zoomer, Tuckerbrook
Eagle Cliff Weekends/Holidays ONLY open at 9am
Brookside, Huckerbrook Handle Tow, Magic Carpet - TBD
Cannon is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day